Why choose us?
An ARLA Propertymark registered lettings department to represent your interests.
No matter how many properties you need to let, or how many times you’ve been a landlord before. Let us protect your investment.
At Horton & Storey, we offer landlords local market expertise that seeks to enhance their investment at all times. We’re landlords ourselves and understand how what investors require from a property.
Our main difference, we’re ARLA Propertymark registered.
ARLA Propertymark (formerly ARLA- The Association of Residential Lettings Agents) is the UK’s foremost regulatory body within the lettings industry, working to improve standards and protect consumers.
Many landlords and tenants are unaware that the lettings industry is unregulated, meaning that effectively anyone can set up as a letting agency.
As an ARLA Propertymark member, an agent must fulfil several corporate responsibilities, guarantee landlords and tenants will always receive excellent service and professional advice. Using an ARLA Propertymark agent means:
- Your money is protected – ARLA Propertymark members take Client Money Protection (CMP) seriously. Your money will be held in a designated separate bank account and protected in the event of the worst happening, such as the agency going bust. Arla Propertymark members submit independently audited Client Money accounts annually;
- You’re working with experts in the field – Propertymark qualified (formerly NFoPP) agents who will give you professional and high-quality advice;
- Arla Propertymark members undertake regular training and updates on complex legislative changes;
- Arla Propertymark members adhere to a nationally recognised Code of Practice, giving reassurance that your agent will be working to the highest standards of best practice;
- Arla Propertymark members hold membership to an independent redress scheme;
- Arla Propertymark members hold Professional Indemnity Insurance.
By choosing an ARLA Propertymark registered agent such as Horton & Storey, you can have peace of mind that you are working with a professional and trustworthy agent that adheres to the high standards and requirements of ARLA Propertymark membership.
Here to help
If you have any other queries relating to your investment or have questions regarding the above please get in touch to discuss further.
Call us on 0121 663 0099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will make contact.